Hi,

We are trying to use Apache Ignite along with Hadoop Accelerator on *WINDOWS
7*.

Hadoop is installed with all native library dependencies. We are able to
execute 'hadoop fs' commands successfully.

When we are trying to start up an Ignite server node , we get the following
error and the node doesn't startup.

*ERROR : *

[23:32:13] (wrn) *Failed to initialize Hadoop native library* (native Hadoop
metho
ds might not work properly): class o.a.i.IgniteException: Failed to get
field va
lue [fieldName=nativeLibraries, obj=HadoopClassLoader
[name=hadoop-job-node-9fb2
38e9-00d4-409f-8c17-bcfb31b221eb]]
2016-11-25 23:32:13 ERROR IgniteKernal:495 - Got exception while starting
(will
rollback startup routine).
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.quietAndWarn(IgniteUtils.
java:4084)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.quietAndWarn(IgniteUtils.
java:4071)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.HadoopClassLoader.initia
lizeNativeLibraries(HadoopClassLoader.java:192)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.HadoopClassLoader.<init>
(HadoopClassLoader.java:139)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.jobtracker.HadoopJobTrac
ker.start(HadoopJobTracker.java:165)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.HadoopProcessor.start(Ha
doopProcessor.java:87)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.startProcessor(IgniteKernal.j
ava:1589)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.start(IgniteKernal.java:884)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start0(Igni
tionEx.java:1739)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start(Ignit
ionEx.java:1589)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1042)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.startConfigurations(IgnitionEx.
java:964)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:850)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:749)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:619)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:589)
        at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:347)
        at
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineStartup.main(CommandLine
Startup.java:302)

We have made appropriate PATH entries so as to include hadoop.dll. But still
face issue when starting an Ignite node.

It would be really helpful if any pointer is provided to solve the issue.

Thanks,
Sri Ganesh