We use ignite mostly as a data cache and that fits and satisfy our needs.
On the other hand we store some metadata in a seperate cache, we can maybe
call as "global static metadata" which have around ~100 keys on it.  So
every time before reaching a data cache each thread access "global static
cache".

The bussiness need is checking some global constraints accross cluster
before exectung some logic. What would be your suggestion ?

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:12 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com