Hi Val,

No, that's not the issue. I would like to follow the AWS ignite-cassandra
framework guide on the documentation, but some files the documentation says
I should modify are not in the test-package after I build ignite from
source.

Just to be clear, this is the link to the guide I am actually trying to
follow:
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/aws-infrastructure-deployment

Il 01 dic 2016 11:56 PM, "vkulichenko" <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com> ha