Hi,

I've looked at your code.

First of all you have races in your code. For example your start two
threads and destroy caches before thread is finished and it leads to
cache closed error. Moreover, you stops application before any thread
finished and it leads to topology changing and NPE.

The second, I don't understand why do you use threads at all? Usually
you should start Ignite cluster, connect to it using client node and
run scan query.

Starting of several instances of Ignite in one JVM makes sense only
for test purposes. Anyway, you should start Ignite instances, creates
caches and after it run threads with your tasks.