Thanks for reply first of all. Well I had this in back of my mind but it will
be like duplicating the data which we already have in other cache(trades
cache which I am currently querying).

So other way I can think of is using spring scheduler with 1 minute fix-rate
and check if any item moved to SUCCESS state, if yes, postpone execution by
one minute(something like fix-delay but this works after executing the job,
but my requirement is  it should delay the execution itself.)

If no more items moved to final state within mentioned time, we execute the
scheduler.

Any suggestions in this approach please or any better one?