I'm currently trying to improve the load time. I would like to have some
feedbacks from other Ignite users as for the actual load performances.

In my setup, I have a DB in the same subnet with an Ignite node with 8
cores. It loads 20,000,000 records in 1h with the standard loadCache
implementation. Which amounts to 5,555 rows per seconds = 694 rows per
seconds and per threads.

I know it is very dependent upon the actual topology, size of the objects,
etc but I like to understand whether   my performances are reasonable. I'm
asking that because I must load 180,000,000 every day and this sounds not
feasible with 5,555 rows per node on the grid.