发件人: vkulichenko [mailto:valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2016年12月22日 2:52
收件人: user@ignite.apache.org
主题: Re: Cache.invoke are terribly slow and can't update cache

Hi Shawn,

Cache is not updated because you never update it :) i.e. entry.setValue() is
never called.

Bad performance can be caused by the fact that you do multiple operations
one after another in a single thread without any batching. Consider using
invokeAll or IgniteDataStreamer.

As for OOME, it's hard to tell what's causing it. Did you look at the heap
dump?

-Val