Hi,

thank you for a quick response.

1. I've found out that the problem was in two network interfaces that I was
using.
All 3 nodes are visible only on one of the interfaces. Interestingly some of
the communication went through (I did see 3 nodes in the topology), some
obviously did not and the delay was caused by:

[09:28:10,129][WARNING][rest-#69%null%][TcpCommunicationSpi] Connect timed
out (consider increasing 'failureDetectionTimeout' configuration property)
[addr=XXXXXX/10.0.2.1:47100, failureDetectionTimeout=10000]

I'm now explicitly setting the localAddress via TcpCommunicationSpi bean and
it seems to have resolved the problem.
Sorry for the false alarm.

2. OK, I will post this as a feature request JIRA ticket.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Roman