Hi Val,

Having two independently running clusters is fine with running ignite cache
in each cluster.

But I see cache is stopped because of network segmentation.

*Following the response to one of the query [1] -*

*Call chain:*

*org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager.DiscoveryWorker#onSegmentation*
*org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager#stopNode*

*org.apache.ignite.Ignition#stop(java.lang.String, boolean)*

*You could change IgniteConfiguration.setSegmentationPolicy()
to SegmentationPolicy.NOOP, so the node will not be stopped upon
segmentation (the default value is STOP).*

I would feel NOOP as default network segmentation policy is better option
than STOP. Network segmentation is just temporary problem and independent
clusters can join as one cluster once is network is good. So STOP not makes
sense in this case.

What do you say ? thanks

1. http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Cache-stopped-td9503.html

Thanks.