Hi Anil,
It seems that it will not work correctly but I'm not sure 100%. Let's ask
guru SQL.

Sergi,
Could you please look at the following query? (We have two simple table:
Person and PersonDetail collocated by p.equivalentId)

SELECT p.name as name, dupPerson.dupCount as count, pd.startDate as sdt,
pd.endDate as edt  from PERSON_CACHE.PERSON p
JOIN (select equivalentId, count(*) dupCount from PERSON_CACHE.PERSON group
by equivalentId ) dupPerson on p.equivalentId = dupPerson.equivalentId //
to get the number of persons with same equivalent Idjoin
DETAILS_CACHE.PersonDetail pd on p.equivalentId = pd.equivalentId
JOIN (select equivalentId, max(enddate) as enddate from
DETAILS_CACHE.PersonDetail  group by equivalentId) maxPd on p.equivalentId
= maxPd.equivalentId and maxPd.endDate = pd.endDate
WHERE p.personId = '100'"