I want to update current value based on previous value in data streamer, so I
am using stream transformer. But initially when cache is empty I want to add
entries in cache(using same data streamer) as it is without update. In case
of stream transformer it provides initial null values. I want to get current
values initially and add them as it is. How can we do this?

(Since I have to update values after initial data insertion, hence I have
not considered stream visitor)