Sam, you can control rebalancing with CacheConfiguration.setRebalance***()
properties. Take a look and rebalanceDelay, batchsize and prefetch count.
You can disable rebalancing by setting negative delay - this way you will
have to manually trigger rebalancing from API or Visor.

> 2. PUT will re-balance partitions among multiple cache server node or not?
Did not understand this. Cache updates are propagated to all affinity nodes
(primary and backups) including those which are currently being loaded.

--Yakov

: