Please see below

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 8:56 AM, minisoft_rm <minisoft...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Denis, thank you. it works.
>
> I manually... added these line... something like "
>
> Set<String> keyFlds = new HashSet<>();
> keyFlds.add("pk");
> qryEntity.setKeyFields(keyFlds);
>
> "
>
> after that , no more exception there. I am wondering... so I reviewed the
> "model" section of web console. it generates everything for us, right? and I
> found it is a little strange...
>
> in WEB CONSOLE:
>     the auto generated code is "
>     qryEntity.setKeyFields(new JdbcTypeField(Types.BIGINT, "PK",
> long.class, "pk"));
> "
> in DOWNLOADED zip file, code is "
>     type.setKeyFields(new JdbcTypeField(Types.BIGINT, "PK", long.class,
> "pk"));
> " the type is "JdbcType"... not the "qryEntity"
>
> so is it a minor bug?

Yes, this is a bug. Thanks for reporting. The ticket is ready:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4622>

Andrey N, Alex K, please take a look at it.

> after that, May I ask one more question.... the update sql returns no more
> exception, it is good. But, the data doesn't be udpated....in ignite and
> Db... do you have any comments? thanks :-)

This sounds weird and unbelievable :) Please share the code snippet that does
the update and that validates that the data has been updated.

—
Denis