Hi Igniters,

We recently are using Ignite building a real-time notification system.
Ignite plays a crucial part on policy control for notifications. For
example, we would like a user who has a quota of 100 notifications per day
gets 100 messages per day precisely. Once quota exceeded, Further
notifications should be dropped.

The way we are trying to implement this is to use IgniteCache with the key
to be user id and the value to be a counter. Since the system is
distributed, we also adopt Ignite distributed lock to make sure every
read/write on the counter(quota) is correct.

Do you think this is the right way to use Ignite, or there are better
solutions?

Best,
Evans Ye