Thanks Andrey.

Ideally Affinity must be used to find the node of an entry and for joins to
reduce the data transfer between nodes. With the current implementation,
group by queries of a cache (with no joins) on non affinity key will not
work :( . Cout queries are also behaving in the same way. This is limiting
usage of data grid feature. (this is just my view and may be wrong )

if i remember it correctly, Sergi said that Query 2 should work for one of
previous questions.

Thanks,
Anil