>From GC logs at the end of files I see Full GC pauses like this:

2017-02-17T04:29:22.118-0800: 21122.643: [Full GC (Allocation Failure)
 10226M->8526M(10G), 26.8952036 secs]
   [Eden: 0.0B(512.0M)->0.0B(536.0M) Survivors: 0.0B->0.0B Heap:
10226.0M(10.0G)->8526.8M(10.0G)], [Metaspace:
77592K->77592K(1120256K)]

Your heap is exhausted. During GC discovery doesn't receive heart
betas and nodes stopped due to segmentation. Please check your nodes'
logs for NODE_SEGMENTED pattern. If it is your case try to tune GC or
reduce load on GC (see for details [1])

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning