Hi,

I have the same problem mentioned in the post below, but I use mongoDb
instead of CacheJdbcBlobStore.
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/How-to-use-CacheJdbcBlobStore-Getting-NotSerializableException-td431.html

Here is an example with Mongo, but it use Embedded MongoDB which it's main
goal is for unit testing:
https://github.com/gridgain/gridgain-advanced-examples/blob/master/src/main/java/org/gridgain/examples/datagrid/store/CacheMongoStore.java

I read you solve the issue for CacheJdbcBlobStore

Are you planning to do the same with mongo? I'm losing something?

Thanks in advance.
Mauricio

Here's a my bean configuration:
 <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="local_simulation"/>
                    <property name="cacheMode" value="LOCAL"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
                    <property name="copyOnRead" value="true"/>
                     <property name="cacheStoreFactory">
                      <bean
class="javax.cache.configuration.FactoryBuilder$SingletonFactory">
                        <constructor-arg>
                          <bean
class="uniagro.simugant.db.grid.mongodb.SimulationCacheMongoStore">
                          </bean>
                        </constructor-arg>
                      </bean>
                  </property>
                  <property name="writeThrough" value="true"/>
                  <property name="writeBehindEnabled" value="true"/>
                </bean>

Abstract Cache store (SimulationCacheMongoStore extends this on):
public abstract class CacheMongoStore<K, V> extends CacheStoreAdapter<K, V>
implements Serializable, LifecycleAware {

    /**
     * MongoDB port.
     */
    private static final int MONGOD_PORT = 27017;

    /**
     * MongoDB executable for embedded MongoDB store.
     */
    private MongoClient mongoClient;

    /**
     * Mongo data store.
     */
    protected Datastore morphia;

    @Override
    public void start() throws IgniteException {

        mongoClient = new MongoClient();
        morphia = new Morphia().createDatastore(mongoClient, "test");
    }

    @Override
    public void stop() throws IgniteException {
        if (mongoClient != null) {
            mongoClient.close();

        }
    }