This may be a Windows OS specific problem, I have the same issue and research
into it has shown this issue exists outside of Ignite as well.  There may be
(further down the stack trace) reference to the statement: "The requested
operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open".
I'm not certain how to solve this issue, but as I've seen during execution
the exception does not prevent further execution.  I'm not sure if this
helps, but I wanted to put it here anyway so others may have an idea of what
the "user-mapped section" info is about. Perhaps someone has seen this
elsewhere and come to a solution?