Hi,
I have a 12 node ignite cluster with node configuration of 8 core, 10g
memory
I am using the following JVM options as recommended by ignite docs

IGNITE_JVM_OPTS=-server \
-Xms8g \
-Xmx8g \
-XX:+UseParNewGC \
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC \
-XX:+UseTLAB \
-XX:NewSize=128m \
-XX:MaxNewSize=128m \
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=0 \
-XX:SurvivorRatio=1024 \
-XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly \
-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=40 \
-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=1000  \
-XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=50 \
-XX:+UseCompressedOops \
-XX:ParallelGCThreads=8 \
-XX:ConcGCThreads=8 \
-XX:+DisableExplicitGC

When I tried to load test ONE REST client, it just cannot handle more than 1
thread. If I hit it with 2 or more threads, some sql queries randomly fails.
Even after increasing cluster to 40 nodes. No difference. Just if hit with
more than 1 thread everything falls apart.

Wondering if I'm missing something. We wanted to have cluster with a
configuration where 50 or more concurrent users will be hitting Ignite.

Is it possible with Ignite. BTW we are running geo-spatial sql queries on
ignite.

Appreciate any insights into this.