Its on the same machine. I am not sure how to put these node IP in the
configuration file properly. Could youu guide me please.

From: vkulichenko [via Apache Ignite Users]
[mailto:ml-node+s70518n11124...@n6.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 8:52 PM
To: Abhijit Prusty <abhijitpru...@fico.com>
Subject: Re: Apache Ignite cluster with Multicast IP Startegy

Are you running two nodes on different machines? It looks like multicast is not
working in your network (which is often the case), and nodes do not discover
each other because the only address provided is 127.0.0.1.

I would recommend to try static configuration providing correct addresses:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config#static-ip-based-discovery

-Val
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete it immediately.