Hi
I have an ignite 1.7.0 cluster with 2 nodes performing multiple operation,
one of my main scenario's is the execution of small tasks that generate
reports using an external library. After starting the cluster i can see the
Java heap usage growing without being released by gc, I created a heap dump
and investigated the retained size of the different objects, i can see an
accumulations of object in:
org.apache.ignite.thread.IgniteThread#26
java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap#62

It appears to be that my external library is using the ThreadLocal storage
to store some required data for the generation and since the Ignite thread
is reused in ignite these calculation are accumulating with every execution
until the system runs out of memory.
Is there a way that i could force the clean up of ignite thread local
storage at the end of the execution of any task regardless of the task?
I am currently using Ignite Compute to execute my task which implements
ignite callable.
Thanks for the help