Dear Igniters,

I have the following question related to Compute Grid and having large
number of callables to be executed in the cluster for fast computation and
results retrieval:

- If I want to pass data to callables, for example Lists of objects, let's
say Collections from 2000 to 6000 objects average, with average list item
size some ~3KBs) what is the best way to do this: to pass them as argument
in callables or put them in the distributed cache for the callables to pick
them up from there? I note here that these data are read-only and with rare
updates, so I guess REPLICATED cache mode is suggested. The callables
inside, read these, perform analytical calculations and then each callable
returns a new list of result objects. So the same question applies to the
result list objects: do I return them at each callable or do I put them in
the distributed cache and I notify e.g. a service to collect them for
further usage?

Thank you.