Hi Anil,

It is ok. Doc says *"If a query contains JOINs, then all the participating
caches must have the same degree of parallelism.".*
Possibly, it is easy to fix but there can be unobvious limitations, so we
need a time to make a POC.
I believe, it will be fixed in future releases.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov