Hi,

I installed Apache Ignite 64 bit ODBC driver. I have NORTHWIND sql database
in my machine. I need to connect sql database through Apache Ignite ODBC
driver. How can I implement this?

Spring XML file configuration:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>
<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
  <property name="odbcConfiguration">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.OdbcConfiguration"/>
  </property>
</bean>
</beans>

My use case: If I execute following command in cmd, I want to display
Customers table from NORTHWIND database.

F:\Apache\apache-ignite-fabric-1.9.0-bin\apache-ignite-fabric-1.9.0-bin\bin>ignite.bat
my-file.xml