I executed in my windows machine. So the property file is
benchmark-win.properties.
Here I removed all benchmarks other than IgniteSqlQueryBenchmark.

set CONFIGS=^
-cfg %SCRIPT_DIR%\..\config\ignite-localhost-config.xml -b 1 -w 60 -d 300 -t
64 --server -sm PRIMARY_SYNC -dn IgniteSqlQueryBenchmark -sn IgniteNode -ds
sql-query-1-backup^

Only change I did from default settings is '--client' to '--server'.

During the run I got '302' times this 'WARNING: Query execution is too long'
message in log.

Wondering why this happened on indexed query fields.