Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Stopping node should cancel all its tasks automatically. There is no need
to stop task explicitly.
Do you mean that hanged task prevents node from being stopped?

How to stop distributing task to stopped node, which already have left the

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov