发件人: "woo charles [via Apache Ignite
Users]";<ml-node+s70518n11931...@n6.nabble.com>;
发送时间: 2017年4月13日(星期四) 下午4:19
收件人: "下奈若"<969959...@qq.com>;

主题: Re: Help with Web agent

        Did you update the token in default.properties?The Security token in
your new setup web console should be different from GridGain web console one.

My "URI to Ignite node REST server:" is "https://console.gridgain.com"; , and
 I can see my Ignite cluster status from web.

                        If you reply to this email, your message will be added
to the discussion below:

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Help-with-Web-agent-tp11924p11931.html

                                        To unsubscribe from Help with Web
agent, click here.