I think it's a kind of misconfiguration. The Ignite document just mentioned
about how to configuration HDFS as a secondary filesystem but nothing about how
to restrict the memory usage to avoid OOME.
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/igfs-secondary-file-system

Assume I configured the max JVM heap size to 1GB.
1. What would happen if I write very fast before Ignite write data to HDFS
asynchronized?
2. What would happen if I want to write a 2GB file block to Ignite?

I expected:
1. Ignite would slow down the write performance to avoid OOME.
2. Ignite would break the 2GB file block into 512MB blocks & write them to HDFS
to avoid OOME.

Do we have configurations against above behaviors? I dig some items from source
code & Ignite Web Console, but seems they are not working fine.

<property name="fragmentizerConcurrentFiles" value="3"/>
<property name="dualModeMaxPendingPutsSize" value="10"/>
<property name="blockSize" value="536870912"/>
<property name="streamBufferSize" value="131072"/>
<property name="maxSpaceSize" value="6442450944"/>
<property name="maximumTaskRangeLength" value="536870912"/>
<property name="prefetchBlocks" value="2"/>
<property name="sequentialReadsBeforePrefetch" value="5"/>
<property name="defaultMode" value="DUAL_ASYNC" />

I also notice that Ignite write through file block size is set to 64MB. I mean
I write a file to Ignite with block size to 4GB, but I finally found it on HDFS
with block size 64MB. Is there any configuration for it?