Hi
I have 3 server nodes and 2 client nodes running. I have created 5 partitioned
caches created on all the 3 server nodes.
When I run a compute in remote nodes, I see compute is getting executed on
client node too.
1. Since client node doesn't have any cache, does this mean for every compute
on client it is actually making a call to the server nodes where cache is
present?
2. Will affinity key solve this problem as that will make all compute to happen
where the data is there ie server nodes
3. Other than affinity key is there any way to restrict the compute to happen
only in server nodes?