Hello Dimitry,
Thanks, it looks like if I add all the fields on the persist.xml (even
though in the documentation it says that it is not required, for Pojo)the
date is stored as a blob.
I've added annotations to the class to use a custom codec, however it is
ignored.
Is this a bug or are Cassandra annotations not expected to be picked up by
the cache store?
Thanks again.
Guilherme