1. So considering example from post 1, does it mean that when an ignite
instance was killed, Data streamer had some data which it was going to put
in to cache but that cache's instance was killed and hence the error might
have occurred.
2. If not, than can you throw some light on the remap error from post 1
because we are trying to check fault tolerance but whenever ignite instance
is killed then the remap error occurs. We are unable to identify the root
cause.

Thanks,
Rushi