It may have effect if you prepare data for streamer (call addData) slowly
and it is possible to utilize more resources for it. Of course remote nodes
should be able to bear pressure of data.
Performance can increased, but usually slightly as network will be a
bottleneck.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov