Hi Andrey,

Yes, it is directly after I stop the Ignite node.  The output is from the
Jboss console (where the other Ignite server node is running in the same
JVM) and is the full stack trace before our proprietary code calling
remove().  We are not calling any transaction within our proprietary code,
simply cache.remove(key).  Would it help if I try to reproduce with a test
case?  Should I try changing anything with the below config?

Thanks,
Rick

                                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                                        <property name="name" value="MyCache" />
                                        <property name="cacheMode"
value="REPLICATED" />
                                        <property name="memoryMode"
value="ONHEAP_TIERED" />

                                        <property name="offHeapMaxMemory"
value="#{10 * 1024L * 1024L * 1024L}"
/>
                                        <property name="evictionPolicy">

                                                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.eviction.lru.LruEvictionPolicy">

                                                        <property
name="maxSize" value="1000000" />
                                                </bean>
                                        </property>
                                        <property name="atomicityMode"
value="TRANSACTIONAL" />
                                        <property name="backups" value="1" />
                                        <property
name="writeSynchronizationMode" value="FULL_SYNC" />
                                        <property name="statisticsEnabled"
value="true" />
                                </bean>
                        </list>
                </property>
                <property name="transactionConfiguration">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.TransactionConfiguration">

                        </bean>
                </property>