Hi,

You have to set either trustManagers or trustStoreFilePath.

Do you see any other errors on node start? Can Ignite find trustStore?
Does trustStore contains Root cert and all CA certificates, so certificate
path validation can be performed?

Store with root certificates locates in JRE/lib/security/cacerts file.
Looks like Ignite does not add it by deafult.