It's my laptop. 16gb, i7.. The collection size it's 5Mill objects (1,2GB)
and it takes about 30sec.
I have tried to execute the query with the same collection with and without
indices with the same time results.

This is a test before to run in the real cluster with 6 nodes of 512Gb and
48cores each one. We tried to execute there with a real dataset(22M rows,
7gb) but it takes so long that query is aborted.