I've done the same thing, but just with Ignite 1.9.1 and all on one Linux
machine, but that wouldn't matter. I used maven repository to get the jar
files for me. I can share my dependencies of pom.xml with you.

The jars are only needed on the machine where you start Ignite. Change the
ignite.version to 1.6.0 so it will download the correct version of ignite
for you.

        <properties>
                <ignite.version>1.9.1</ignite.version>
                <kafka.version>0.10.2.0</kafka.version>
                <maven.compiler.source>1.8</maven.compiler.source>
                <maven.compiler.target>1.8</maven.compiler.target>
        </properties>

        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>