Val,

It doesn't look like a memory issue.We are using explicit locking (lock
entry , do processing and then unlock).Under high load, When we bring down
one of the Ignite Server nodes and then again add it back to the cluster,We
are getting this issue.We observed the exceptions like Failed to wait for
partition map exchange.sometimes it also gives Failed to wait for partition
release future and then dumps the pending cache futures,exchange futures and
transactions.Once we encounter this issue,Cluster hangs with out processing.
We need to clean start all Ignite Nodes to resolve this.We are observing
this issue quite often and it is preventing us from scaling up and down.
Please find the attached file that contains the  ignite configuration we
used.Is something wrong with cache configuration or with way we are using
locking or with  Ignite ?

ignite.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n12957/ignite.xml>