Hi Ivan,
Sorry , I am  using my phone to type as emails are blocked in the
organization..

Example ~
IgniteCache cache = ignite.getorcreatecache("my cache")
Cache.put(key, value) ...

For the above, I am assuming there is no write thru cache implementation to
write to Hdfs ... One wud have to implement the cachestore interface and
have the logic written... There r implementations for rdbms but not for
Hdfs.. I understand the reason why it may not be there due to immutability
of Hdfs, but wanted to confirm on this...