How about making a jar with com.ignitedfox.ignite.stream.MyExtractor and
putting it on the classpath (for instance, where your ignite-kafka-x.x.x.jar
is)?
-- RomanĀ

    On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:30 PM, ignitedFox <blasteralf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi,

I have made a class "MyExtractor" likeĀ  to create custom key for Ignite sink
connector. The class belongs to package . When I try to launch connector, I
am getting the error;

I have placed my class files *MyExtractor* and *TupleBUS* (with specialized
toString() method and getKey() method for keys and all), in the directory .
I then made sub directories inside that folder and then I placed class files
inside . Still I am getting the same error. Somebody kindly tell me what is
wrong here and how to fix it.

Thank you.