Hi,

We have some persistence caches back with Cassandra and we can use the rest
API to put and get and other small operations. Our client is written in Go.
Now we want to perform some transactions via task which we can call using
Rest API. But we couldn't find any example in which task is accessing cache
and performing the transaction. Also, all task examples start a new server.
Is there any example where task classes are put into URL specified for
deployment and these tasks use cache and transactions.

Thanks