Hi,
       For my ignite data caching process i have recorded following
statistics. In which I have found my CPU utilization is not much(only
60-70%). Also during this run high number of minor page faults, context
switches/sec are seen. Are these parameters limiting my system performance?
Are there any tuning that I can apply to improve CPU utilization?

*CPU Utilization :*
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n13562/cpu.png>

*Page Faults :*
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n13562/page_faults.png>

*Context Switches/sec :*
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n13562/contextswitchespersec.png>

I have also tried increasing setStartCacheSize for cache but still same
number of Page faults, Context switches/sec and CPU utilization is seen.

*Page Faults when setCacheStartSize is set to 60*1024*1024(for 60M entries
in our case):*
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n13562/pagingsetStartSize.png>