Hi,
running 2.0
https://github.com/hwaastad/Ignite.git
Its a ear project (did test to evaluate classloading)
Ignite is initialized in Ignite-web servletcontextlistener
(org.waastad.servlet.StartupListener)
cache is produced:
Cache spec is produced in Ignite-web/ (org.waastad.cache.CacheProducer)
Cache is being used in a Rest Resource:  Ignite-
web/(org.waastad.service.RestResource)
POST to http://localhost:8080/Ignite-web/api/counter body: whatever..

I've made an IT test (which does not fail)
But running mvn tomee:run in web or ear will fail.

/hw