Hello Denis,
I am using two servers here, in my 253 i have the C++ example application is
running and i am running a node in 26.
As i start my application it will come up smoothly along with ignite if
there is none of the other nodes are up in the network else it will show the
previous errors (that o have already posted in the first message).
well i did the modification as you specified i used the list of ip's as
below:

        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">

                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">

                                  <value>10.0.2.235</value>
                                  <value>10.0.2.26</value>
                            </list>
                        </property>