Hi Ignite Team,
I am intended to compile the c++ code that i have written (its is pretty
much copy from the example of put-get with slight modifications..).
I went through the "DEVNOTE.txt" in the "$IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp/".
Completed all the steps as mentioned there (including "make install" as
root).
I can see the libraries and the includes in the "/usr/local/lib/" directory.
There i found a hint as using flag "-lignite" in the g++ command to will
include all the dependency for ignite.

but i am getting an error for which i tried my best to but finally failed to
resolve it, so requesting you people to help me in this.

Here is the command that i am using to compile the c code that is in home
directory:

g++ -I /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_131/include/ -I
/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_131/include/linux/ -I
$IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp/jni/include/ -I
$IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp/core/include/ -I
$IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp/common/os/linux/include/ -I
$IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp/examples/include/ DataGridTest.cc -o DataGridTest
-ldl /usr/bin/ld /usr/local/lib/libignite.so -lignite

for the above which i am getting an error as :

/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/cciurNhQ.o: undefined reference to symbol
'_ZN6ignite3jni4java12JniErrorInfoD1Ev'
/usr/local/lib//libignite-jni-2.0.0.19668.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO
missing from command line

Thanks in advance.....