Hey everyone,

We use Ignite 1.8 and see a difference in heap used when lowering the value
for IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE. I'm not sure to understand what
it's going to happen if we decrease that value on production. Could someone
clear that up for me please? From what I understand, deleted entries go in
that queue for cleaning, where one thread per cache is in charge of cleaning
the queue. But what if the queue is full? I might have missed that
information in the documentation, my bad if I did.

Maybe on the same subject, is it going to slow down the free up of the heap
after cache.destroy()? We have a use-case where we delete 4 caches at the
same time containing ~500k entries heavily indexed. When doing so, it takes
few minutes for the heap to decrease as you can see here
http://imgur.com/a/kPsSc . We would not want to extend the time to free up
memory even more.

More information about our setup:
 - on heap (we'll eventually move to off heap but back then we could not
make Ignite 1.8 to free up memory at all with our version of glibc. It would
work with jmalloc but that was not permitted on production at that time).
 - no backup
 - atomicity mode: atomic
 - cache mode: partitioned
 - cluster of 4 nodes
 - jvm options: -J-DIGNITE_LONG_OPERATIONS_DUMP_TIMEOUT=300000 -J-Xms12g
-J-Xmx12g -J-server -J-XX:+UseParNewGC -J-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-J-XX:+UseTLAB -J-XX:NewSize=128m -J-XX:MaxNewSize=128m
-J-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=0 -J-XX:SurvivorRatio=1024
-J-XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -J-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=10
-J-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=1000 -J-XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=10
-J-XX:+UseCompressedOops -J-XX:ParallelGCThreads=8 -J-XX:ConcGCThreads=8
-J-XX:+PrintGCDetails -J-XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -J-XX:+PrintGCDateStamps
-J-XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation -J-XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=10
-J-XX:GCLogFileSize=100M -J-Xloggc:/tmp/ignite-gc.log
-J-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=49130

Thanks for your help,
Charly