Hi,

If you need advanced lucene search you could modify GridLuceneIndex to parse
KeyCacheObject and CacheObject on store method to create additional
IndexableFields applying transformation to non string values.

We just integrate cassandra-lucene-index concept from stratio implementation
(https://github.com/Stratio/cassandra-lucene-index, documentation here
https://github.com/Stratio/cassandra-lucene-index/blob/branch-3.0.13/doc/documentation.rst)
on GridLuceneIndex to support advanced lucene search like spatial,
bitemporal, maps, list... based on mappers modifying @QueryTextField (with
allow add mapper definition, i.e. how you want to index fields on lucene)
and modifying annotation processor on CacheConfiguration. This allow use
advanced lucene search on standard ignite SqlQueries not only on TextQuery,
that has a very limited functionality. GridLuceneIndex is now a
GridH2Index!!,  so we could make complex joins with other entities using
complex lucene filters. Functionality and performance results are awesome!!

Also we have made some improvements to indexing module... like auto-register
NEW sqlfields, auto rebuild and create NEW indexes...if entity definitions
change.

When we have some free time we will share the code for community!

Bye!