Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages.
follow simple instructions in the reply.

Yes, static field initialization also provides interthread visibility
guarantees.

Looks like you are querying events, so you need to configure, for example,
MemoryEventStorageSpi and set it in IgniteConfiguration.

Kind regards,
Alex.