Hi,

Sure, please take a look at the example:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/datagrid/CacheQueryExample.java#L155

On 06.07.2017 11:13, Guilherme Melo wrote:
Hello, I am having problems submitting a query to the service from a client. Using the example from the documentation:

|IgniteCache<Long, Person> cache = ignite.cache("mycache"); int sal = 100 // Find only persons earning more than 1,000. try (QueryCursor cursor = cache.query(new ScanQuery((k, p) -> p.getSalary() > sal)) { for (Person p : cursor) System.out.println(p.toString()); }|

It fails silently. I have also tried creating a class that implements the IgniteBiPredicate that takes the value as a parameter on the constructor.
Has anyone had experience pushing a scan query with parameters?
Thanks !

--
Taras Ledkov