Hello,

The use-case is simply this: I'm trying to load data having similar
properties, in my case, records ending with same number, say 0, into a
single instance of ignite and not multiple instances.

Basically, if similar data is stored in a specific instance, then when i'm
trying to query for that record, the query fetching time will be greatly
reduced.

Let me give an example, say if following records are present:

 ROLL_NO
    34560
    12340
    34439
    45321
    32359
    43541
    53250
    34220

Say there are 3 instances A,B,C:

For instance, ALL Records ending with 0 should be loaded to either A or B or
C(irrespective). But not like 1 record ending with 0 in A another in B in
that manner. I believe this can be done using AffinityKeyMapping????

Thanks,
Aiden