Hi,

I am trying to load about 40M data from db to my ignite instances(2 in this
case). I read about the Ignite DataStreamers from
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.2/docs/data-streamers
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.2/docs/data-streamers>

After downloading the project obtained from Ignite Web Console, i changed
the loadCache() with IgniteDataStreamer.addData().

Upon execution, i notice in the web console that the metrics for on-heap
entries gets incrementing(i.e., data is being loaded). But when i query the
ignite cache, i get the result as empty.

I understand it is something wrong with how i'm using the
IgniteDataStreamer.

Forwarding my LoadCache and my bean class:

Persons.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14589/Persons.java>

LoadCaches.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14589/LoadCaches.java>

Here, are some screenshots depicting what i'm saying:

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14589/1.png>

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14589/2.png>

Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong here? I would very much
appreciate it.